Tyson Timbs pled guilty to a $400 drug transaction in Indiana. Government agents used that as pretext to steal his $42,000 car he purchased with money he got from his dad’s death. The US Supreme Court held that the 8th...Read More
Month: February 2019
Think of certain things you know for a fact. Then ask how did you learn this fact? Was it because people in authority told you, over and over, that it is a fact and you ultimately acquiesced to their declaration? Or do you...Read More
Bluecarp on Twitter
Calling someone "#Fredo" isn't an insult based on Italian heritage.
It's an insult based on being the dumb, weak brother.
Have you ever notice that people who claim they're being "silenced" can never shut the f**k up?
Denver: "Black students in charter schools made statistically significantly more progress in reading," although there aren't clear overall school standouts. https://t.co/7xICGM3gTE
- August 9, 2019 — Jay Z, Lewis Carroll and Julian Castro
- Corporatists control congress and don’t care about your pet issues.
- August 6, 2019 — When the state creates violence where none existed.
- Sorry, Ivanka, the states are not mere political subdivisions of the federal government.
- August 4, 2019 — “On Liberty” and Ed Sheeran