Episode 2 opens with Daenerys telling Kingslayer1 Jaime Lassiter all the horribly violent things...Read More
Month: April 2019
Does the Civil Rights Act of 1964 protect against LGBT discrimination? The Supreme Court will decide that issue next year. Check out the discussion with The Law right here.Read More
Way to take a stand! “The World Needs Fewer Cersei Lannisters”Read More
The Atlantic website has this article: The Supreme Court’s Death Drive Five conservative justices are bent on defending a policy that is unpopular, expensive, and cruel. The article, by Garrett Epps, a “professor of...Read More
I am excited about the future of the Libertarian Party of Colorado. I am very glad we have three...Read More
Bluecarp on Twitter
Calling someone "#Fredo" isn't an insult based on Italian heritage.
It's an insult based on being the dumb, weak brother.
Have you ever notice that people who claim they're being "silenced" can never shut the f**k up?
Denver: "Black students in charter schools made statistically significantly more progress in reading," although there aren't clear overall school standouts. https://t.co/7xICGM3gTE
- August 9, 2019 — Jay Z, Lewis Carroll and Julian Castro
- Corporatists control congress and don’t care about your pet issues.
- August 6, 2019 — When the state creates violence where none existed.
- Sorry, Ivanka, the states are not mere political subdivisions of the federal government.
- August 4, 2019 — “On Liberty” and Ed Sheeran