–No, internet, the Night King isn’t coming back. At the moment of death, his spirit did not...Read More
Author: DK Williams
Does the Civil Rights Act of 1964 protect against LGBT discrimination? The Supreme Court will decide that issue next year. Check out the discussion with The Law right here.Read More
Way to take a stand! “The World Needs Fewer Cersei Lannisters”Read More
The Atlantic website has this article: The Supreme Court’s Death Drive Five conservative justices are bent on defending a policy that is unpopular, expensive, and cruel. The article, by Garrett Epps, a “professor of...Read More
Bluecarp on Twitter
The idea that a militiaman at Lexington stood against the highly trained and superior British forces because he wanted to save slavery is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
Some people's self worth is tied up in their political collective, and admitting their collective represents a lie is hard for them.
Follow The Law. @TheLawDKW
- August 9, 2019 — Jay Z, Lewis Carroll and Julian Castro
- Corporatists control congress and don’t care about your pet issues.
- August 6, 2019 — When the state creates violence where none existed.
- Sorry, Ivanka, the states are not mere political subdivisions of the federal government.
- August 4, 2019 — “On Liberty” and Ed Sheeran