Corruption is the logical, foreseeable and inevitable result of the War on Drugs. If you support the Drug War you support that corruption. (Not to mention violence, exploitation of the young and weak and subsidizing violent...Read More
Long time fan favorite David K. Williams, Jr. joins us to offer a libertarian critique of the United States Constitution and a few key Supreme Court cases.Read More
The American criminal justice system is supposed to be blind. It’s supposed to be “innocent until proven guilty.” It’s supposed to give the accused the benefit of the doubt (literally). It’s...Read More
It is amusing to see modern journalists get all offended and pearl-clutchy when anyone suggests they might be more interested in advancing a political agenda than uncovering truth and reporting it. While there are no doubt some...Read More
Pursuant to the instructions issued by the Libertarian Party of Colorado at its most recent state...Read More
Bluecarp on Twitter
The idea that a militiaman at Lexington stood against the highly trained and superior British forces because he wanted to save slavery is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
Some people's self worth is tied up in their political collective, and admitting their collective represents a lie is hard for them.
Follow The Law. @TheLawDKW
- August 9, 2019 — Jay Z, Lewis Carroll and Julian Castro
- Corporatists control congress and don’t care about your pet issues.
- August 6, 2019 — When the state creates violence where none existed.
- Sorry, Ivanka, the states are not mere political subdivisions of the federal government.
- August 4, 2019 — “On Liberty” and Ed Sheeran