This week’s cover reunites four of the main actors from Breaking Bad, the iconic television show about the stupidity of the drug war. What? You do not think so? Well, tell me it was about something else. But for the drug...Read More
Category: Entertainment Weekly
Bluecarp on Twitter
The idea that a militiaman at Lexington stood against the highly trained and superior British forces because he wanted to save slavery is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
Some people's self worth is tied up in their political collective, and admitting their collective represents a lie is hard for them.
Follow The Law. @TheLawDKW
- August 9, 2019 — Jay Z, Lewis Carroll and Julian Castro
- Corporatists control congress and don’t care about your pet issues.
- August 6, 2019 — When the state creates violence where none existed.
- Sorry, Ivanka, the states are not mere political subdivisions of the federal government.
- August 4, 2019 — “On Liberty” and Ed Sheeran