The American criminal justice system is supposed to be blind. It’s supposed to be “innocent until proven guilty.” It’s supposed to give the accused the benefit of the doubt (literally). It’s...Read More
Pursuant to the instructions issued by the Libertarian Party of Colorado at its most recent state...Read More
Bluecarp on Twitter
The idea that a militiaman at Lexington stood against the highly trained and superior British forces because he wanted to save slavery is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
Some people's self worth is tied up in their political collective, and admitting their collective represents a lie is hard for them.
Follow The Law. @TheLawDKW
- August 9, 2019 — Jay Z, Lewis Carroll and Julian Castro
- Corporatists control congress and don’t care about your pet issues.
- August 6, 2019 — When the state creates violence where none existed.
- Sorry, Ivanka, the states are not mere political subdivisions of the federal government.
- August 4, 2019 — “On Liberty” and Ed Sheeran