–“I always knew you were just another rich girl.” “You don’t know any other rich...Read More
Category: Popular Media
As I noted on my Facebook page: The popular media derisively referred to Sarah Palin (@sarahpalinUSA) as “Caribou Barbie.” Does that mean they’d be cool with calling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez...Read More
The notion of “fake news” is certainly a hot topic of the day. Donald Trump, nigh on a daily basis, denounces the fiction popular media broadcasts. This is not new. Multiple newspapers existed throughout this...Read More
Bluecarp on Twitter
The idea that a militiaman at Lexington stood against the highly trained and superior British forces because he wanted to save slavery is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
Some people's self worth is tied up in their political collective, and admitting their collective represents a lie is hard for them.
Follow The Law. @TheLawDKW
- August 9, 2019 — Jay Z, Lewis Carroll and Julian Castro
- Corporatists control congress and don’t care about your pet issues.
- August 6, 2019 — When the state creates violence where none existed.
- Sorry, Ivanka, the states are not mere political subdivisions of the federal government.
- August 4, 2019 — “On Liberty” and Ed Sheeran