According to a story in Business Insider [Republican] Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri plans to introduce a bill that would ban loot boxes — a random collection of items that players can buy in a game — and other types of...Read More
The Republican should bow out of the New Mexico Senate race and leave the field to Gary Johnson. You know, for the good of the country.
The Libertarian candidate for U.S. Senate in New Mexico, Gary Johnson, is well-ahead of the...Read More
Bluecarp on Twitter
The idea that a militiaman at Lexington stood against the highly trained and superior British forces because he wanted to save slavery is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
Some people's self worth is tied up in their political collective, and admitting their collective represents a lie is hard for them.
Follow The Law. @TheLawDKW
- August 9, 2019 — Jay Z, Lewis Carroll and Julian Castro
- Corporatists control congress and don’t care about your pet issues.
- August 6, 2019 — When the state creates violence where none existed.
- Sorry, Ivanka, the states are not mere political subdivisions of the federal government.
- August 4, 2019 — “On Liberty” and Ed Sheeran