About The Author
Radical believer in individual civil rights, property rights and the non-aggression principle. Former state chairman of the Libertarian Party of Colorado. Co-Founder of The Gadsden Society of Colorado, a non-partisan nonprofit public advocacy group.
February 5, 2019
June 21, 2018
Bluecarp on Twitter
The idea that a militiaman at Lexington stood against the highly trained and superior British forces because he wanted to save slavery is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
Some people's self worth is tied up in their political collective, and admitting their collective represents a lie is hard for them.
Follow The Law. @TheLawDKW
- August 9, 2019 — Jay Z, Lewis Carroll and Julian Castro
- Corporatists control congress and don’t care about your pet issues.
- August 6, 2019 — When the state creates violence where none existed.
- Sorry, Ivanka, the states are not mere political subdivisions of the federal government.
- August 4, 2019 — “On Liberty” and Ed Sheeran