If they fail to comply, government agents with guns will put handcuffs on them and put them in a cage. If they resist this use of government force, they may well be killed by the government agents. Don’t believe it? Ask Eric Garner.Read More
Bluecarp on Twitter
Calling someone "#Fredo" isn't an insult based on Italian heritage.
It's an insult based on being the dumb, weak brother.
Have you ever notice that people who claim they're being "silenced" can never shut the f**k up?
Denver: "Black students in charter schools made statistically significantly more progress in reading," although there aren't clear overall school standouts. https://t.co/7xICGM3gTE
- August 9, 2019 — Jay Z, Lewis Carroll and Julian Castro
- Corporatists control congress and don’t care about your pet issues.
- August 6, 2019 — When the state creates violence where none existed.
- Sorry, Ivanka, the states are not mere political subdivisions of the federal government.
- August 4, 2019 — “On Liberty” and Ed Sheeran